SPAR Field Services (SFS) is a leading supplier of field services to Fortune 1000 manufacturers and retailers in the U.S. We contract over 50,000 retail merchandising, auditing, installation and assembly projects per year in almost every zip code in the country, including Puerto Rico, Guam and the Virgin Islands.
We work with many of the biggest name brands and largest retailers in the world, providing retail merchandising, audits, fixture installation work, furniture assembly, inventory and price checking, mystery shopping, and much more.
- Drug or pharmacy merchandising
- Health and Beauty care
- Retail resets
- Customize/modify Plan-O-Grams
- Able to lift and carry up to 40 lbs.
- Able to bend, stoop and stand for long periods
- Weekday daytime availability
- Internet access with an active email address
- Smart phone and/or tablet for wireless reporting data
- Digital camera if no smartphone access
- Report client work completions on the day of service
- Strong Customer service skills
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible hours
We look forward to hearing from you!