We are currently seeking an experienced Sewer CCTV (closed circuit television) Laborer to join our growing team! The CCTV Laborer is responsible to safely and efficiently operate CCTV camera for underground utility investigative work and code video in compliance with North American Sanitary Sewer Cleaning Organization (NASSCO) requirements.
To perform this position successfully, an individual must possess:
- Five years experience with CCTV operation for underground utilities.
- Ability to understand and carry out verbal or written instructions
- Ability to analyze situations, communicate work orders to crew and resolve minor problems
- A valid driver's license and a good driving record
- Ability to Lift fifty pounds
- PACP, CACP, MACP CERTIFIED
- EXPERIENCE AS A FOREMAN / OPERATOR
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Reybold Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
- Medical, Dental and Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Continued opportunities for further training and development
- Great work-life balance!
Welcome to the Reybold Group! As a multi-divisional real estate developer, we road map the opportunity for great lifestyles in places people want to live, work and play, through challenging and unmatched career opportunities for personal and professional growth. We nurture and promote an environment of respect, trust and teamwork. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, and solve their problems through diversity and new ideas retaining the very best people in the business. Explore a rewarding career with extraordinary potential at the Reybold Group.
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.