Passionate Human Resources Experts - Seize this unique opportunity!
Are you an HR Superstar with a proven leadership track record of helping businesses create powerful, engaged workforces? Does your HR background include a variety of strategic and tactical experience, in multiple industries? Are you the “go to person” your HR colleagues turn to for difficult HR questions? If you answered “yes” to these questions and we’ve piqued your interest, consider putting your exceptional Human Resources knowledge and experience to work as a Human Resources Business Partner with MRA! We currently have a part-time, project based opportunity in the Quad Cities area.
Apply your HR education & experience, problem-solving & communication skills to support a variety of company types, industries and sizes. Become a key extension of our member’s teams onsite at various member companies and help them achieve their HR goals. Not only will you have the ability to put your talents to work for our member organizations, but you will have the opportunity to work with the best and brightest minds in HR – 200+ of them to be exact. You will have a team with knowledge and experiences that help you continue to learn and develop and tap for questions/best practices when you need them.
Imagine each day offering new and exciting challenges – no 2 days are alike! Here are just a few examples of our experts recent accomplishments:
• Implemented new regulatory changes.
• Reviewed benefit plan designs and cost control options.
• Conducted compensation reviews.
• Provided broad HR support, coaching and mentoring.
• Strengthened employee engagement and retention.
• Implemented a new performance management system.
• Recruited top talent.
• Served as a business partner to C-Suite to design a new org chart to support the future direction of the company
• Must possess a related college degree
• PHR/SPHR certification a plus
• Progressive, broad HR experience with confidence level to present options/solutions to company leaders about areas of strength and opportunity
• Superior listening, verbal & written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Experience with MS Office, PCs and HRIS; experience leading HRIS projects desired
• Proficiency with social media & mobile technology a plus
• Local travel required
To view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic - Chinese
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English
If you need accommodation as part of the employment process please contact Human Resources via phone 262-696-3608 email firstname.lastname@example.org.