Title: Seasonal Snow and Ice Management Crew Member
Type: Seasonal Winter Maintenance
Reports To: Maintenance Division Manager
Wright Outdoor Solutions offers indoor and outdoor services to residential customers and their communities across the country. These services include landscape design and installation, complete tree care, lawn care, seasonal maintenance, a garden center, interior and exterior holiday lights and décor, interior plantscaping, land clearing and mulch. Our operations are guided by a set of values: safety, integrity, quality, teamwork, innovation, and family. We abide by the highest ethical standards, knowing customer satisfaction is our first priority, and we work as a team to deliver creative solutions to our clients. Additionally, we are proud of our family-founded history and have worked to retain those family values in our culture since becoming employee-owned in 2002.
- Assist with snow operations by clearing driveways, parking lots, and sidewalks
- Operate snow removal equipment such as snow plows, snow blowers, and/or shovels
- Apply salt and sand to walkways and parking lots
- Promptly respond to emergency weather situations to inspect roadways and remove hazardous materials and obstacles
- Ensure that quality standards are being met within estimated timelines
- Perform other duties as assigned or related
- Uphold the values of Wright Outdoor Solutions, which include safety, integrity, quality, respect, teamwork, innovation, and family
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
- Ability to work flexible hours to accommodate the seasonality of the position
- Must be able to respond to all work requests at all times of day
- Must have previous experience in snow removal services and snow plow operation
- Must be dependable, punctual, and have a strong work ethic
- Ability to work independently
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
To apply, please visit our website at https://www.wrightoutdoorsolutions.com/careers/ and submit an application.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic - Chinese
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English