This Account Manager will act as a liaison between internal and external clients to ensure that the client receives ordered products in a manner that meets quantity and quality expectations within agreed upon timelines. This position is responsible for providing product and service information, resolving questions and problems and continued communication with all parties necessary to provide exceptional customer satisfaction to assigned accounts.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Inside sales for assigned accounts
- Develop and maintain strong, productive relationships with all internal and external parties.
- Work with electronic forecast and production orders to meet customer requirements.
- Work with GP buyer to insure materials are scheduled and available to meet customer requirements.
- Work with customer’s forecast for stocking programs.
- Answer customer calls and support other team members as needed in providing answers.
- Set up new parts in the system and maintains BOM’s with routing steps.
- Assist sales manager in updating quotes
- Work with production team on changes needed to maintain accurate BOM and change orders.
- Recommend improvements and implementation strategies in packaging, shipping, invoicing and procedures to prevent future problems.
- Resolve inventory issues as required.
- Change and reallocate materials in order to fulfill customer and internal plant needs to satisfy customer’s current demands.
- Assure forecast stocking programs are met per agreements.
- Implement changes in customer procedures and adapt internal required change to our systems.
WHAT YOU KNOW:
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and strategies typically gained in higher education.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask, change course as needed and manage projects from beginning to end.
- Extremely detail oriented with the ability to retain important information and analyze information to determine appropriate course of action.
- 4+ years of account management experience in an ISO manufacturing environment with hands on use of MRPs and KPIs preferred.
- Successful experience in working proactively both within a team and independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate in a manner that addresses business value.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic - Chinese
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English