- Akron, OH 44301
- Barberton, OH 44203
- Canton, OH 44701
$2,500 SIGNING BONUS:
Air Force One is currently offering a $2,500 signing bonus to new associates hired as a Technician!
The HVAC Service Technician performs maintenance and service repairs on refrigeration and heating, ventilating, and air conditioning systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair refrigeration units of all types. Inspect and operate air conditioning units and machinery to determine all are functioning properly.
- Install new units or replacement parts for existing units according to specifications and established safety guidelines.
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair RTU’S and split systems.
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair hot water hydronic systems.
- Read thermometers and gauges; records readings.
- Make adjustments to thermostatic controls and blowers.
- Lubricate and/or service compressors, motors, and other moving parts of HVAC equipment as needed.
- Perform each day’s tasks according to the work order system as dispatched by the Customer Service Representatives.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits (With a Free Medical Plan Option)
- Company Paid Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match and ROTH IRA
- Paid Time Off
- Service to Others Program: Associates receive 3 paid days per year to volunteer at a non-profit of their choice
- Tool Program: Company Match with Employee Contribution
- College Advantage 529 Savings Plans
- Company truck/van provided for Technicians
- Apprenticeship Program
- Associate Referral Program
- Wellness Incentives
- Leadership Development Program/Career Paths
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic - Chinese
Applications are kept active for a period of 6 months