Reiman Corporation provides diverse facility services that deliver outstanding value to each customer we serve. We practice our core values in our work, giving our customers an experience of trust and customer advocacy that is unique in the business. We seek to positively transform the built environment, serving customers in a wide spectrum of multiple industries and facility types.
General Labor requirements for commercial, civil or bridge construction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform required tasks in a safe manner, under all conditions, whether supervised or unsupervised.
- Perform the following tasks: Grading, loading / unloading or stocking materials on the project, cleaning, and assistants during concrete pours, setting and removing concrete forms, demolition.
- Technical Skills - Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals.; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
None is required but basic knowledge of heavy/highway and bridge and commercial construction is desired. Willingness to learn these areas of construction is also required.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs. Must be able to read and understand a tape measure.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 70 pounds, squatting, crawling and kneeling can also be expected.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts; high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; outside weather conditions and extreme cold. The employee is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
BENEFITS WE OFFER:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) plan with generous company match
- Flex Spending Plan
TO JOIN OUR TEAM -- APPLY NOW!
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.