Do you have a technical aptitude? Do you like working with your hands? Do you enjoy being out and about? If your answer is “yes”, we have an exciting opportunity to join an awesome service team. As we continue to grow, we are looking for a skilled individual to provide technical support for production printing equipment. The ideal candidate will have a strong dedication to customer service, 3+ years experience in a service role, exceptional electromechanical troubleshooting skills, and a clean driving record. We provide a laptop, tools, ongoing training and a company car. Ready for the next step? Apply today!
- Travel to client sites to repair and maintain production equipment.
- Receive, prioritize and accurately complete and close service calls.
- Manage and maintain a highly accurate parts inventory.
- Keep current with new technology through off-site manufacturer's classes and online training.
- Strong technical aptitude with a desire to learn.
- Experience with troubleshooting and repair of electromechanical systems.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record.
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.