Since 1921, MB HAYNES Corporation, in Asheville, NC, has provided solid, stable careers for many good people. As market leaders, we have enjoyed tremendous growth through the years, and we are poised for even greater growth in the future. We believe in our tag line, Quality, Commitment & Character all day, every day. Come join the fun, and become a member of our 100% Employee Owned, MB HAYNES family.
Service and troubleshoot commercial/industrial HVAC equipment. Must be driven to succeed and be able to work with minimum supervision. This position is responsible for servicing all commercial HVAC system issues on time and to the customer's satisfaction. Technician will be responsible for troubleshooting and repairing commercial/industrial HVAC mechanical systems. Perform scheduled maintenance, suggesting and performing system improvements, modifications and repairs.
- 3+ years field experience in the commercial/industrial HVAC service trade.
- Universal EPA certified.
- Valid driver's license.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Trade school degree a plus but not required.
- Must pass criminal background and pre-employment drug screening.
- Must have positive and cooperative attitude and excellent attendance.
- Must be able to get along with fellow workers, customers and the public.
- Properly use safety equipment and personal protective equipment.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work is primarily performed both indoor and outdoor environments in all/extreme weather conditions.
- This position requires physical activity including extended periods of standing and walking, frequent sitting, kneeling, bending, crouching, reaching, stooping and climbing.
- Requires the ability to frequently lift and/or carry materials and/or supplies and other materials weighing up to 50 lbs. Occasional lifting and/or carrying of materials and/or supplies weighing up to 100 lbs.
- ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Benefit Conversion at Termination (COBRA)
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability (voluntary)
- Life Insurance
- Additional (voluntary) life insurance (for employee and family members)
- AFLAC (voluntary) supplemental insurance
- Legal Shield (voluntary) prepaid legal services
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Tool and Equipment Assistance
- Uniform and Uniform Maintenance
- Vacation Benefits
- Apprenticeship Programs
MB Haynes Is An Equal Employment/Affirmative Action Employer
Click the Apply button above to start the process.
Qualified minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic - Chinese