Build your career with Columbia Gear!
This is the opportunity of a lifetime you do not want to pass up. Are you dependable and hard working? Do you have a lot of energy and ambition? Are you mechanically inclined? Do you like being part of a team? Do you want incredible benefits at a reasonable cost? Are you looking for more than just a “job”? Then look no further – we want you to build your career with Columbia Gear!
Columbia Gear Corporation is a world class manufacturer of Custom Gearing and Power Transmission Products. For over 68 years, we have been committed to our customer’s needs, continual shop improvement, quality, expertise, reliability and customer service, and due to rapid growth & customer demand for our product we are currently seeking QC Inspectors for our 2nd, 3rd and weekends shifts.
Ideal candidates would be able to:
- Inspect raw material, machined and purchased work pieces to ensure conformance to specifications following documented procedures.
- Read blueprints or engineering specifications to obtain product information.
- Measure dimensions such as length, height and surface finish using precision instruments such as micrometers, dial indicators and other gauges to verify product meets specifications
- Capable of calculating unknown values using knowledge of algebra, trigonometry or geometry.
- Perform nital etch and magnetic particle inspection to detect grinding burns and cracks.
- Programs and operates CNC coordinate measuring machine and gear inspection machine.
- Calibrate measuring equipment as assigned.
Incredible benefit package includes:
- Paid vacation and 11 paid holidays
- 401k participation – immediately upon hire
- Health, dental, vision, life, critical illness, hospital & accidental insurances after 30 days of FT employment
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flex spending
- Health Club Reimbursement
- Safety shoe & eyewear reimbursement
- Great pay & shift differential
- And much, much more!
If interested, please complete an application online at www.columbiagear.com or stop by our world class manufacturing facility located at 530 County Rd. 50, Avon, MN 56310 or call 320-356-7301.
Don’t delay – apply today!
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.