- Chicago, IL 60601
- Cherry Valley, IL 61016
- Decatur, IL 62521
- Galena, IL 61036
- Des Moines, IA 50317
- Cedar Rapids, IA 52401
- Davenport, IA 52801
“I love it here because of the people.”
“I love the culture because it feels like family.”
“I’ve been given so many opportunities to grow and learn more.”
These are just a few of the comments we hear from Prinsco employees on a regular basis.
We are a third-generation family owned company filled with incredible people who care deeply about their work, contribute to our success daily and help us solve critical problems for our teams, our company and our world.
Prinsco is one of the nation’s leading manufacturers of corrugated plastic pipe and accessories for water management applications in agriculture, stormwater and residential markets. Our work contributes to solutions that maintain, manage and protect our world’s most valuable resource: fresh water.
Prinsco currently has an opening for a Sales Representative covering territory in Illinois and Iowa, which means there is flexibility in where you live. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes health, dental and life insurance and more.
Apply only if you are driven by closing sales and servicing your customers, including:
- Prospecting and maintaining quality customers in your assigned territory.
- Exceeding assigned sales goals by developing action plans & schedules to identify specific sales prospects, targets, &/or markets to project number of contacts to be made.
- Introducing new products & service upgrades to your market.
- Demonstrate a commitment to high personal & professional ethical standards, & align decisions with Prinsco Values, giving recognition to those that you see living our values.
- Build & maintain open, honest working relationships with others, to set goals, resolve problems, & make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
We require the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing and a minimum of five years successful sales experience, preferably with a technical, manufactured product.
- The ability to complete complex mathematical calculations and interpret technical information, including government regulations.
- Proven selling skills with the ability to work in a high pressure, constantly changing environment.
- Flexibility to work remotely, travel 100% of the time & have valid drivers license with a clean driving record.
DISCLAIMER: This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic - Chinese
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English