Who We Are
Superb IPC is a leading, regional provider of powder coating services and industrial solutions. Superb serves customers from various industries: appliances, automotive, general metals, commercial and industrial goods. Superb prides ourselves on being a great place to work by ensuring quality training, development, and recognition for our employees.
What You Will Do
Maintain the buildings and grounds of the organization, directing staff and overseeing and completing the upkeep of equipment and the facility.
- Reporting directly to the Facilities & Maintenance Manager, the Lead will be responsible for overseeing the duties of the maintenance staff, overseeing and conducting maintenance and preventative maintenance on equipment and the facility, and managing relationships with vendors.
- Responsible for the supervision and performance of the maintenance department employees, developing mechanical skills to complete work and knowledge to be effectively troubleshoot to resolve down conditions. Instructs and directs any maintenance interns, coops and trainees assigned.
- Responsible for all equipment installation and maintenance. Be knowledgeable and capable of completing projects and repair work in plumbing and pipe fitting, conveyors, powder systems, electrostatics, ovens, boilers, welding, fabrication (including part racks), etc. when needed or when maintenance employees are out or on other assignments.
- Responsible for managing the relationship with and maintaining contact with outside contractors and vendors.
- Responsible to define and implement an effective preventive maintenance programs, utilizing an effective planning and scheduling tool
- Responsible for ordering equipment and maintenance parts and supplies.
- Fabricate racks shelves, or any other unit required or when needed.
- Oversee the operation of the Paint Rooms.
- Oversee and perform checks and maintenance on the Washer Systems.
- Lead the Safety Committee and oversee and manage the Safety Program ensuring compliance with OSHA standards and regulations.
- Oversee the population and revision of Job Cards.
- Perform any other duties requested.
- Bending, kneeling, stooping, and twisting at the waist required
- Ability to stand on feet for extended periods of time (up to 10+ hours)
- Plant environment with subsequent noise levels
- Lifting, pushing, or pulling objects up to 50 lbs.
- Daily use of ladders or power tools or other heavy machinery and equipment
- High school diploma/GED; Associates Degree or additional certifications strongly preferred
- Drug Screen and Criminal Background Check Required
- 3-5 years of experience in general maintenance including facility maintenance, equipment maintenance, electrical and HVAC maintenance.
- Forklift Operator Certification preferred
- At least 1-2 years of leadership or strong leadership experience/capability, plus demonstrated ability to follow instructions, direct and train others, maintain good organization, and maintain a positive, safe, and constructive work environment
- 1st Shift - Monday through Thursday regular shift with preventative maintenance scheduled on Fridays while the plant is closed.
Why Work For Us?...Because We Are SUPERB!
- Employer paid LTD
- Employer paid life
- Voluntary Life
- 401k with matching
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick
Superb IPC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.