WE ARE A GROWING ORGANIZATION KNOWN FOR EXCELLENCE IN PRODUCT QUALITY AND CUSTOMER EXPERIENCES. AS WE GROW, OUR PEOPLE GROW WITH US, AND WITH THAT GROWTH COMES TREMENDOUS OPPORTUNITY FOR INCREASED RESPONSIBILITY AND REWARD.
We Offer the Following:
- Full-Time Position
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Education Reimbursement Plan
We ask that all applicants go to the following link, register and complete our predictive index survey to be considered for a position:
We are looking for a responsible Front Desk Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Front Desk Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company's general administrative activities.
- Greet customers and team members with an upbeat attitude when they enter the building
- Phone support
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and organizing orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
- Administration office support for company owners, accounting manager and staff – various areas
- Filing as needed
- Professional handling of customers & customer service
- Perform Administrative job-related duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Knowledge of QuickBooks required
- Excellent knowledge of computers and the Internet. Work fluently with Microsoft Office, email, Windows operating systems, and PCs.
- Ability and knack for working with numerical data. Attention to detail. Accurate.
- Knowledge of double-entry bookkeeping is preferred
- Knowledge of business and accounting terms such as profit, ROI, assets, liabilities, AR, AP, Payroll, job costing etc.
- Ability to effectively manage time, meet deadlines, and work under pressure.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Knowledge of general office procedures, such as copying, faxing, filing, and shredding.
- Innovative and creative in the form of continuous improvement to internal processes.
- Flexible and adaptable to change.
- Update and maintain QuickBooks Enterprise Edition. Understand the account steps and maintain a general knowledge of the major areas of the QuickBooks application.
- Create and maintain vendor records, including contact information, payment terms, and any other information required.
- Create and maintain customer records including contact, delivery and payment information.
- Create and maintain employees’ records including contact information and related HR employment data, such as W-4s, new hire paperwork, Insurance and benefits.
- Manage vendor’s bills and pay bills
- Set up new contractors
- Monitor transferring of stock inventory to job cost
- Invoice customers on a monthly scheduled basis
- Create and maintain time and job cost tracking records
- Work with vendors to obtain certified payroll and other records needed to fulfill contract obligations
- Create and customize reports for management team
- Obtain W-9’s and prepare 1099s for application vendors
- Answer phones and questions from vendors, employees, and customers re: questions, bills, paychecks, and invoices.
- Perform miscellaneous accounting job-related duties as assigned.
Compensation range for this position will depend on experience and qualifications.
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.