Grounds Facility Maintenance II
Based in Central Illinois, G&D Integrated provides contract logistics and transportation services that help our customers optimize global supply chains. With over a century of experience, we bring the highest quality transportation, distribution and manufacturing logistics services together - tailored to the unique needs of each and every single customer. We do this in the most efficient and effective manner possible by ensuring that we have the right people in the right places in the right time. After all, the G&D difference starts with people.
The Maintenance II position is responsible for performing a wide variety of semi-skilled building and machinery equipment maintenance in addition to seasonal grounds keeping.
- Performs, maintains and repairs building-related maintenance needs.
- Installs or replaces machinery equipment with new or replacement parts and instruments.
- Manages regular, preventative maintenance schedules on all production machinery.
- Manages daily/weekly preventive maintenance of all equipment (check oil/ temperature, change filters, grease fittings).
- Performs general/routine maintenance at various company locations.
- Maintains all power industrial trucks.
- Maintains hoisting equipment.
- Maintains certifications of equipment (power industrial trucks, production machinery, hoists, etc.)
- Performs scheduled grounds maintenance (lawn mowing, trimming, weeding, fertilizing, seeding, tree and shrub pruning).
- Operates both hand tools and power equipment.
- Operates company vehicle to travel between company facilities.
- Daily/weekly preventive maintenance on equipment (check oil/temperature, change filters, grease fittings).
- Maintains hazardous material files in relation to application of herbicides, fertilizers and pesticides.
- Keeps grounds free of leaves, yard waste and litter.
- Removes snow/ice from driveways, walkways, and parking lots.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE
- Basic personal computer skills.
- Previous experience operating power industrial truck.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Strong ability to meet deadlines.
- Minimum of one year of building maintenance related experience.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Certified to use power industrial truck.
- Lock Out/Tag Out certification.
- Valid Driver’s License Required.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Technical or Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school.
- Minimum of one year of experience in landscaping trade.
- Minimum of one year of experience in third-party logistics (3PL) environment.
Phone: (309) 284-6907
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic - Chinese
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Chinese