A-Lert Construction Services, a division of Centurion Industries, Inc., provides heavy industrial construction, maintenance, fabrication and repair services throughout the U.S. in such diverse processing industries as corn and oilseeds, food, meat, chemical, energy cogeneration and biofuels, wood pulp/paper/fiber products, and more. With over 800 employees, operating out of eight offices in six states. A-Lert stands ready to serve the needs of industrial clients throughout the U.S.
At A-Lert, we believe our employees are our greatest business asset, and we work hard to help them develop to be their best, to recognize them for their talents, and to provide opportunities to advance their construction career.
Seeking experienced industrial electricians. We function in a team environment where all team members are expected to contribute in the areas of Safety, Quality, Productivity and Layout.
Our electricians ensure that all electrical work adheres to National Electrical Code (NEC) and company standards. They assist with electrical operational safety and performance testing of equipment prior to being brought on-line. They understand the principles of wiring motors, switches, circuit breakers and fuse boxes operating on AC/DC control systems. They have knowledge in the installation of electrical panel boards, load centers, conduit, conductors, power transformers and safety procedures in working with electrical systems as a requirement.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Team Player
- Current certification as a Journeyman level Electrician
- Successfully pass Pre-Employment Drug Screen, Criminal Background, Physical Exam, Customer Security Check, E-Verify, Motor Vehicle Record (if applicable), other assessments (if applicable)
- Attendance – Must be available when scheduled for work
- Must be able to use time effectively and productively
- Must perform quality, accurate, complete, well-organized, concise, analytical and well-articulated work
- Must be able to communicate, understand and follow directions
Pay & Benefits
- Pay commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive Group Medical, Rx, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Paid Life/AD&D
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- 401K Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Healthcare & Dependent Care Pre-Tax Spending Plans
- Years of Service Awards
Phone: (620) 378-4131
Centurion Industries, Inc. bases all of its personnel decisions, including recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting, on the basis of individual qualifications and merit, without unlawful regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic - Chinese
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English