IES Commercial, Inc. - Commercial & Industrial Division, seeking full-time Commercial Electricians in and around the Richmond, VA area.
- Performs installations, alterations, additions and/or repairs of electrical systems, conductors and associated materials and equipment within the commercial electrical construction industry.
- 2-4 years experience as an Electrician.
- OSHA 10 or ability to obtain.
- Experience supervising small crews.
- Experience reading construction drawings and blueprints.
- Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) background check, drug test, and MVR check when responsibilities require operating motor vehicles.
Company Overview: IES Commercial, Inc. – Commercial & Industrial Division, a subsidiary of IES Holdings, Inc. (IES), an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. IES is traded on the NASDAQ under the symbol IESC. IES Commercial & Industrial operates diverse business units across the United States, each focusing on distinct market segments and geographies, with some business units operating nationally. Safety is Priority One – and our record shows it.
Benefits: Exceptional benefits including 401(k) Retirement Plan with company discretionary match, flexible medical-dental-vision insurance, short-term/long-term disability insurance, basic life/AD&D insurance and highly competitive pay in addition to paid-time-off in the majority of business units.
Phone: (305) 887-5137
IES is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic - Chinese
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English