HCR is looking for a Foreman to:
- Effectively schedule and manage resources - including work crews and equipment.
- Install and supervise electric services, environmental system/shed power, and environmental system controls.
- Oversee work crew project operations
- Review, approve, submit daily work reports.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Accurately track and report schedule and job costs to the Site Supervisor and/or Project Manager.
- Understand scope of work and report changes in scope to the Site Supervisor and/or Project Manger.
- Design and install controls for dewatering, environmental treatment, and sub-slab depressurization systems.
- Supervise the electric service and system power installation.
- Independently manage electric utility companies and local permitting to complete system installation projects on schedule.
- Identify problems on work site and take steps to resolve them directly.
- Maintain positive client perception.
- Track and monitor employee hours and report every week.
- Adhere to and promote all health and safety policies - including all LPS safety protocols.
- Follow all company standard operating procedures for field work.
- Manage sub-contractors as needed.
We are looking for candidates who have:
- 7-10 years of experience in the environmental/construction industry.
- Knowledge of state and local electrical code and UL standards for environmental electrical work.
- 2+ years of experience managing work crews.
- 40 hour OSHA HAZWOPER certification.
- Ability to work 12 hour shifts, including work on weekends, as needed.
- Ability to operate heavy equipment.
- Excellent work ethic, communication skills and a team-player attitude.
- Strong attention to detail, with ability to follow specific instructions.
- Willingness and flexibility to work on diverse project tasks on different job sites.
- Ability to travel on a daily basis, for extended periods as required, traveling up to 80% of the time.
- Current/valid driver's license.
We offer employees:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package
- Participation in company 401(k)
- Paid Time Off
- and more!
Handex Consulting & Remediation, LLC (HCR) is a full service environmental firm that provides consulting; construction project support; remediation; system design and installation; operations, maintenance and monitoring; industrial hygiene; and sludge dewatering services.
Our success depends on hiring, mentoring and retaining highly-motivated people. With new technologies continuing to emerge, the environmental services industry remains a challenging and rewarding business. A career at HCR will enable you to utilize your skills to their fullest potential, while working with some of the best professionals in the industry. If you would like to be challenged, respected, and empowered to learn with unlimited opportunities for growth, let’s talk about HCR opportunities and your future.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE ABOUT HCR -
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic - Chinese