IES Commercial, Inc. - Commercial & Industrial Division, seeking commercial electrical Project Manager/Estimator in San Antonio, Texas
- Supervision of total construction effort to ensure project(s) constructed per design, budget and on-schedule.
- Plan, coordinate and supervise onsite functions including scheduling, material control, and support staff.
- Provide direction to craft workers and/or contractor/sub-contractor workers as required.
- Provide technical assistance, i.e., interpretation of drawings, recommending construction methods and equipment, etc.
- Complete estimating and documentation for extra work and ensure issuance of change orders.
- Manage productivity of craft workers and efficient use of materials & equipment, and overall contractual performance of the project.
- Valid State of Texas Electrical Journeyman License
- 4 years project management/estimating experience in commercial electrical construction and service.
- Experience supervising others including craft workers.
- Knowledge of electrical construction and service management methods including related technologies and equipment, contracts, jurisdiction NEC requirements, and related estimating, scheduling, and safety requirements.
- Proficient computer skills with experience utilizing MS Office (EXCEL/WORD) and estimating software, ACCUBID experience a plus.
- Valid motor vehicle operators license.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background check, drug test, and MVR check when responsibilities require operating motor vehicles.
Company Overview: IES Commercial, Inc. – Commercial & Industrial Division, a subsidiary of IES Holdings, Inc. (IES), an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. IES is traded on the NASDAQ under the symbol IESC. IES Commercial & Industrial operates diverse business units across the United States, each focusing on distinct market segments and geographies, with some business units operating nationally. Safety is Priority One – and our record shows it.
Benefits: Exceptional benefits including 401(k) Retirement Plan with company discretionary match, flexible medical-dental-vision insurance, short-term/long-term disability insurance, basic life/AD&D insurance and highly competitive pay in addition to paid-time-off in the majority of business units.
Phone: (305) 887-5137
IES is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic - Chinese
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English